Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Musing in the Rough

Go down

A Musing in the Rough Empty A Musing in the Rough

Well folks I got in to Umass Dartmouth, and if I don't hear from anyone else (which I haven't) I may decide to go there.

Also I'm going to start posting webcomics on smackjeeves.com for like.... ever.

byakuya.smackjeeves.com is my current comic. Though I'm working an official 50 page one shot story debut and it's going to be awesome. Keep an eye out. Once that debut gets out I'll probably be in full swing for webcomics on smackjeeves. I'll even post little projects here and there to make things interesting. As for Mira, I'll be leaving it up. I'd love for it to pick up like it did before, but only time can tell if it will.
Karasu Inoue
Karasu Inoue
God

Stats
Level: 10000
EXP:
A Musing in the Rough Left_bar_bleue100000/100000A Musing in the Rough Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
HP:
A Musing in the Rough Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000A Musing in the Rough Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

http://www.mirarp.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Musing in the Rough :: Comments

OS

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 am by OS

well man have fun there and i will read ur comics

Back to top Go down

Corvin

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm by Corvin

Me and Wren are back

Back to top Go down