Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry for my absense

Go down

sorry for my absense Empty sorry for my absense

Post by OS Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:36 am

Well iv been away for almost a month due to desert training i had to do in california. well dontlet this mpair ur vision. I am still here and im not leaving i will always be on this site as much as i can.
OS
OS
God

Stats
Level: 100000
EXP:
sorry for my absense Left_bar_bleue100000/100000sorry for my absense Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
HP:
sorry for my absense Left_bar_bleue100000/100000sorry for my absense Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum