Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting mira up and running

2 posters

Go down

Getting mira up and running Empty Getting mira up and running

Post by OS Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 am

Hello everyone. Well as you all may know we only have a couple users sign on once in a blue. This posses a major problem to this sight. I will explain why. Without proper users we cant be the sight we strive to be. We need to get more members and more people online. start posting this sites name on the social networking sights to get us more members online we need to ensure the future of this site is a good one. Members you need to log on more to help out get back into the rpg and help make this the site we all want. Just make mira the land were anything is possible. Thankd for listening and i will be on everyday as much as i can. =] stay postin
OS
OS
God

Stats
Level: 100000
EXP:
Getting mira up and running Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Getting mira up and running Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
HP:
Getting mira up and running Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Getting mira up and running Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Getting mira up and running Empty Re: Getting mira up and running

Post by Ace Asuruka Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm

I will do my best!! (Now how do I return??))
Ace Asuruka
Ace Asuruka
Trépas Pass Guild Leader

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
Getting mira up and running Left_bar_bleue525/1000Getting mira up and running Empty_bar_bleue  (525/1000)
HP:
Getting mira up and running Left_bar_bleue800/800Getting mira up and running Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)

http://mobamingle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OS Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 am

Make a re aperance bro lol thats how u return
OS
OS
God

Stats
Level: 100000
EXP:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down