Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orochi the Fallen.

2 posters

Go down

Orochi the Fallen. Empty Orochi the Fallen.

Post by Orochi Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 pm

My name is Orochi. I was never really born. I just formed from a shadow. I grew up in a small town. No one really knew I was there for two reasons. One, I mostly took the form of everyone's shadows. I was so good at sneaking around, my first job was as an assasin. And I still am an assasin. I never met my clients in person. I never layed a hand on the target yet I never used a weopen. See I posses dark powers. And no, I'M NOT A WIZARD! It's a supernatural type of power. The only weopen I have I never used. That's all I have. If I remember something from my past lives I'll fill you guys in. My goal here is to reap evil souls.
My class is fallen angel. A.K.A:demon: great at darkness.
Money, good as an elf's.

Last edited by Orochi on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a detail.)
Orochi
Orochi
Fallen Angel

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Orochi the Fallen. Left_bar_bleue0/0Orochi the Fallen. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Orochi the Fallen. Left_bar_bleue100/100Orochi the Fallen. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Orochi the Fallen. Empty Re: Orochi the Fallen.

Post by Vatra Razarak Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Awesome All you need now is five original moves to make and a profile picture and you're good to go. I nerfed you're equip items a bit since you are at level 1.
Vatra Razarak
Vatra Razarak
God

Stats
Level: 100
EXP:
Orochi the Fallen. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Orochi the Fallen. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
HP:
Orochi the Fallen. Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Orochi the Fallen. Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down