Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mira RPG
Greetings, wandering soul! This is the land of Mira. Only those brave enough to enter the depths of time itself can proceed any further. Is your tired and lifeless soul ready to be brought to life? If so, than click below, and enter the land of Mira. However, if you encounter an obstacle so great that you lose this recently granted life and become a wandering soul again for eternity, don't say we didn't warn you...
Mira RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of the musings and thoughts of MWAH

Go down

The return of the musings and thoughts of MWAH Empty The return of the musings and thoughts of MWAH

Local: Living Room
Current Music: 4 Year Strong - Tonight We Feel Alive (On a Saturday)
Current Mood: Um... ugh
Current shows: Stargate Universe

Well I haven't posted here... because I am lazy right now. School sucks. Ha and I have not been feeling very good physically. Well I don't have much to post other than the person I wanted to talk to disappeared. Oh well, maybe another time.

Time is irreversible, and it's flow is endless. But remember this, it can be irrelevant, only truly existing when in the form of spacetime which is it's form with space itself. Know that the past has done that, past. We shape our futures and the shadows of our past are only that shadows. We must not let them drag us back to the depths of hell.
Drago Vindie
Drago Vindie
God

Stats
Level: 1000
EXP:
The return of the musings and thoughts of MWAH Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The return of the musings and thoughts of MWAH Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
HP:
The return of the musings and thoughts of MWAH Left_bar_bleue100000/100000The return of the musings and thoughts of MWAH Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit